Infoshare was delighted to represent the growing SME community which Atos is engaged with, for the launch of Atos’ successful SME Harbour Programme during the SID4GOV conference on Monday at Westminster.
Atos’s SME Harbour is aimed at encouraging the increased participation of SME businesses into government projects that Atos are involved with.
We are also privileged to be joining Atos on their pod at the oversubscribed Digital 2014 Event in Newport on Tuesday 10th June where we will be discussing the successful partnership with Atos at the innovative Blaenau Gwent Vulnerable Persons project.
Harbour provides the following benefits to SME businesses:
- Revenue growth – helping you access government markets that might otherwise be hard to reach.
- Sales support – with over 100 sales and account managers working in the public sector, Atos is well placed to help you bring your products to the Public Sector.
- Marketing support – they will incorporate your products and services into their marketing programme which will provide your product visibility into the events, networks and programmes that they use to support their public sector business.
- Operational support – as one of the top 10 suppliers to the Public Sector, Atos understands how to run technology for Government and can provide a service ‘wrap’ to support your technology. This could include secure hosting, application management, 24*7 helpdesks, accredited services such as ITIL, ISO270001 etc. That ‘service wrap’ will help us convince Public Sector clients that your product and services can work in the way that Government expects.
- Legal & commercial support – Atos will often ‘prime’ a contract into government, taking risks and providing guarantees that can insulate a smaller company from the contractual and commercial terms that government requires.
- Research – access to Atos research on market and technology futures as well as appropriate research networks to which we belong.
Atos are open to approaches from any organisation, however they see the following areas of focus for the public sector that present the most opportunity:
- Application Management Services
- Big Data
- Cyber Security
- Identity, Security and Risk Management
- Smart Mobility
- Social & Enterprise Collaboration
‘As an SME, it presents a significant challenge to successfully engage with not only the correct SI / channel partner but to continue to maintain a level of success with them. I can say, without hesitation, that Atos have been impressive both with their attitude towards welcoming Infoshare as an innovative SME into their world and to championing Infoshare across the organisation. We have worked hard together to win business and we have been treated as equals throughout. If other large companies adopted the approach that we have experienced with Atos, it is my belief that the Government would significantly increase their ability to reach their 25% SME target to win government business.’ Pamela Cook, Managing Director, Infoshare
Read more about SME Harbour here: